Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Friday night we went to the Christmas Journey - a live interactive nativity scene put on by our church. We took the "hayride" which actually had benches rather than hay. Ian stayed awake the whole time despite the fact that it was past his bedtime.
Tonight Jeremy & I went to his office Christmas party downtown. Ian stayed with Summer - his first babysitter outside of family. Summer and I were roommates in college. I did okay leaving him, but it didn't take me long to give him a kiss once I got home! Before we left for the party, we had fun decorating Christmas cookies.

Christmas Journey "Hayride"
Christmas Journey
Stacey as chef
Our cookies - before
Ian as head pastry chef
Our cookies - after

Ian wants a cookie.
Ian's cookie after he got hold of it!


Chef Ian with a little icing on his nose.
Ian's first babysitter(other than family)
Heading to Jeremy's office party

No comments: