Friday, November 16, 2007

Ian is getting so big!

Ian has gotten so big! He is now walking while holding onto the couch and pulling himself up to a standing position. He says Mama on a regular basis - though I'm not sure that he knows he's saying my name. He has the waving thing down about half the time and he has started giving very sweet and slobbery kisses.

Here are some photos of our little Ian taken in the last month. Apparently I need to change the way I download photos in order for you to be able to view them the right way. I tried to fix these, but I couldn't quite figure it out. So here they are sideways! If you want to see more photos - and in the correct direction, you can view my Facebook profile. If you don't have a facebook page yet, go to www.facebook.com and search for me under Stacey Bell Rowland.





No comments: